28 weeks

Meet Baby Thoma at 28 weeks!  I still can't get over the clarity and detail in this sonogram picture.  It was fun to see it live as the baby squirmed and moved on the screen.  Eliel loved watching the 'yellow baby' (due to the toner they use on the screen).  Based on the picture, what do you think the gender of the baby is?  If you haven't made a guess (which most of you haven't!)  be sure to use the link below and do so!  Time is running out, even Eliel has made his guess!
password: thoma

At my most recent doctor's visit, everything checked out just fine.  I received a blood test to check my gluose and iron levels and everything came back in the normal range.  I also found out that I do not have placenta previa anymore which is great since it could have caused me to need to be induced or have a c-section.  So far, everything is progressing as normal, including my growing belly! Can't believe it's less than 3 months till we get to meet the newest little member of our family.

28 weeks



Comments