New Fence

Ever since we moved into our house, our neighbors' backyard has been less than desirable to look at.  To make matters worse, there is a chicken wire fence between our two properties so we have a very good view of their 'lovely' yard.
Well this spring, as I was cleaning up the yard (and all of our neighbors weed that grow through the fence) I had it.  I decided I couldn't take it anymore and begged Adam to let us get a fence in the backyard.  After talking about it, we decided that in addition to looking nicer, it would be much safer for Eliel.  That tipped the scales and we sprung for a new fence.  Now, as we look at it, it's one of those things that we wished we had done six years ago when we moved into the house.  Just look at the difference!
Before

Before













After

After

Plus, I can now trust Eliel a little bit more in the backyard since there is only one way to get out of it now.  Before, he could have gone down the side of the house away from the driveway and I would not have know right away.  This was definitely a safer and more aesthetically pleasing solution!


Comments